What footballing legends do you feel are overrated?

The bloke was the definition of World Class. Had it all. My favourite non City player of all time and the only shirt I own that isn't a City one. He would walk into our team.

I've heard he has a soft spot for City, big Oasis fan, and friends with Noel Gallagher. I think we were linked with him when Mancini was in charge.

I just looked this up and fuck me. I know he was only 17 at the time, but someone genuinely thought that this was good enough to print and sell for 16.99 in a book (or more accurately, thought they could cash in on his name).

DDAvppVXcAA5dIy

The caption is literally saying "I'm not good enough to photograph this animal, but here's my effort anyway." And for the record, as far as wildlife photography goes, there's not much easier than an elephant. I don't know if you've noticed, but they're massive.

If I’d taken that it would have been one of the shots I discarded as shit. The caption needs some capital letters too. Very poor effort.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.