What got you supporting City?

My dad and the reason my son goes is me.

If I had no influence as a youngster I would almost certainly been a Liverpool fan. My best mate as a lad was Liverpool and I am sure I would have gone with him.

Born a red as all my family are reds, my mother wouldn't let me go to utd due to the football hooligans in the 70's but would let me go to city with a mate who's family were all blues. A love affair started there in 1977 god bless u mum.

Born and bred in Hammersmith with my dad taking me to Loftus Road every home game and I loved watching the silky skills of the mercurial Rodney Marsh. As an impressionable 8 year old, when he moved to Maine Road my loyalty went with him. I've now been a City supporter for almost 41 years, some of them as a season ticket holder travelling up with the London Supporter's Club. I love this club and the rollercoaster ride it's given me in the past 41 years!

blue since 81 cup run as a nine year old. Before that had a bit of interest in Bolton due to my grandad

Older sisters always been blues and they would've beaten the crap out of me if I'd been anything else.

One friend is a blue because the City plastic lunchbox was 50p cheaper then the Rag one at Dickinson Road and that's what his Mum got him. The rest is history........

Dad was a rag he said he would only take me to the shithole and I thank god I refused and conned my auntie to take me to Maine Road 40yrs ago, and Ive loved every minute of it good and bad,made some friends for life. Now enjoying the good times

CTID!!!!!!!!!!

Went to school round the corner from Maine road, and got free tickets if we were good boys :) my old fella was gutted, he wanted me to be a rag like him. Made me have a poster of them on the back of my bedroom door. Ron Atkinson was manager, Bryan Robson, and remi Moses iirc. Didn't see much of it, always covered it up with anything I had. When I turned into a cheeky little **** I gladly defaced it rather then take it down :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.