What Happend in Kavos

I take my hat off to those Greek doctors, halfwits and fuckwits everywhere yet they remain so calm esp the one with the fat cigar on

Who in their right mind would let their daughters go to magaluf or kavos.

I'm no prude but encouraging pissed up young girls to start sucking off a stranger in some soppy night club game? Id have smashed the cunts face in when he announced that. Fucking dirty low lifes.
They are on parr with the savilles of the world..a disgrace..

Juan King said:
Can't think of a worse holiday than this. The place is full of fuckwits.

Not been for over 20 years, but it was a bit rowdy then if I can remember. You need to get a car or a few bikes if stay in Kavos and head north. One or two stunnin places north of Corfu.

Fucking dreadful place - packed with folk who have little or no self respect.

Hamann Pineapple said:
I just wanna get pissed n shag birds like a top lad does
Are you having the mother or the daughter? Or both? Or are you gonna fall down in the street and publicly piss your pants cos you're so wasted?

mrcunny said:
Who in their right mind would let their daughters go to magaluf or kavos.

I'm no prude but encouraging pissed up young girls to start sucking off a stranger in some soppy night club game? Id have smashed the ***** face in when he announced that. Fucking dirty low lifes.
They are on parr with the savilles of the world..a disgrace..

Kavos looks like a right shit hole. By the looks of it, the people who go there suit the place, cheap and nasty! But if I'm being honest mate, this is pretty much the normal standards what goes on in these places. I'm only 20 myself but I'm guessing 30 years back this kind of stuff didn't go on?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.