What happened in the family stand last night? Liverpool fans ?

Still more upset about the scouse insults to my coat.

Not felt comfortable in it since.

I don't have to watch any replays I was there in them days.
Funny thing is I really appreciated them as a football club but that all changed after the coach attack.
Living through the whole scouser propaganda machine in the 80s stopped me appreciating them. And they still have it.

2014 when we won it off them was worse, I was working on the wirral, always had city stickers on my car, was told to get out of Liverpool. Fuck off.

The scousers see us as a soft touch but they are learning the hard way, we've never been soft.

Too many match tickets are being sold on to opposing fans, perhaps touts with season tickets, City fans cashing in and making a few bob plus the complimentary tickets the club give away.
I can only see this getting worse with the north stand extension.
The passing on of season cards is a much bigger issue at Klanfield,the difference is because there is a huge demand for tickets from tourist dippers away fans rarely get their hands on them.
This might well happen to us once we start attracting more fans due to our success.

My boy is currently playing in net against a scouse team. They are getting beat about 12-0 and all I can hear is a load of scousers shouting “go on la”

And I am missing the match today for this.

My hatred for them has gone up a notch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.