What Happened to Granada Reports Tonight

In the good old days I had a mate - Jenko - who lived on Cheapside in Middleton. By a weird quirk of topography his elevated position meant he could pick up YTV. In the days of only 4 channels this was like amazing ! So sometimes YTV would be showing some football highlights midweek exclusive to their region. On the odd occasion this even included a City game - that would be enough of a reason to sack the pub off early and kick Jenko's Mrs into the kitchen whilst we sat on the sofa watching a grainy image of Huddersfield Town or Bradford City or such like. Televised footie was that rare then !!

In the good old days I had a mate - Jenko - who lived on Cheapside in Middleton. By a weird quirk of topography his elevated position meant he could pick up YTV. In the days of only 4 channels this was like amazing ! So sometimes YTV would be showing some football highlights midweek exclusive to their region. On the odd occasion this even included a City game - that would be enough of a reason to sack the pub off early and kick Jenko's Mrs into the kitchen whilst we sat on the sofa watching a grainy image of Huddersfield Town or Bradford City or such like. Televised footie was that rare then !!
Haha!

Fucking hell Granada Reports.
Is that still going ?
Takes me back to the 70s remembering that.
Never liked that skinny bloke.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.