What happens if direct debit fails?

typicalcity...

Quick question, if funds aren’t available what happens for seasoncard? Do they take it again in a few days or contact you and sort it out? They don’t cancel straightaway do they?

They contact you via email. I’m on the cup schemes & my debit card date was out of date & was renewed & I forgot to update City site so they contacted me about it.

I got a text last week at about 5pm when I was on the train to the Hoffenheim game. "Payment not processed, you cannot get entry to the Ethihad stadium" But no explanation as to why.

I phoned the ticket office straight away, and they said it was because my debit card had expired. They said because it was after 4pm I couldn't sort it out over the phone but had to do it face to face over the counter at the ground. Luckily there was plenty of time and they hadn't yet sold my usual seat to someone else. But I'm not sure why they couldn't have alerted me the day before...I was panicking there for a while that my journey was going to be in vain.

So if I dont have the funds available for say tomorrow as they take it on the 15th? They contact me and when is it took next? As I have money coming on Wednesday

Should you cancel the direct debit to avoid bank charges if it bounces? Just set it back up again.

Assume your SC is suspended until payment is made.

Had3 emails today to me and 2 kids.
Cannot process credit card for Rotherham tickets and for punishment they will take us out of UEFA cup scheme ( why that scheme I don't know)
Have used same card this last 2 weeks to buy 5 Leicester, 1Southampton and last night 1 Huddlesfield and had 3 payments for seasoncard taken out so it must be working.

Strangely all emails have changed our surname somehow.
Do you think they know what there doing?
Anyhow I'll visit ticket office in my own time to help them sort it out

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.