What happens if we miss out on Champions League next year?

daflanger

At the rate we are playing I am fearing the worst. The possibility of us not finishing inside the top 4 and missing out on the Champions League next year.

What will be the ramifications of us not qualifying to the CL next year? Will we see some players leave? Will Pep leave? Will this cause financial issues for our team?

I might be going overboard here but from the way we are playing, our form is that of a mid table team right now.

Don’t know, whats happened in those recent years to liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea, united, Spurs when they’ve missed out. ( well maybe not Arsenal )

it's about time we had a reset and the upper management just seem to think tinkering and half-baked solutions are what's needed, so maybe it would force their hand and we could clear out the hangers on and come back based around Foden, blooding the likes of Palmer and focus on a core who actually want to play to their potential.

At the rate we are playing I am fearing the worst. The possibility of us not finishing inside the top 4 and missing out on the Champions League next year.

What will be the ramifications of us not qualifying to the CL next year? Will we see some players leave? Will Pep leave? Will this cause financial issues for our team?

I might be going overboard here but from the way we are playing, our form is that of a mid table team right now.
It's a good question because unlike our neighbours we have been in the CL the last 10 years so it's hard to say....

To make sure this DOESN'T happen we need to bring someone in when the window opens in January.
I know we won't get Kun's long term replacement then, but fucking hell surely we can pick someone up who knows where the goal is, even for a stop gap.
A bang average striker should be filling his boots in this city side

To make sure this DOESN'T happen we need to bring someone in when the window opens in January.
I know we won't get Kun's long term replacement then, but fucking hell surely we can pick someone up who knows where the goal is, even for a stop gap.
A bang average striker should be filling his boots in this city side
Well Jesus isn’t and he’s much better than bang average, so it isn’t that simple.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.