What has been your worst moment following our club?

The last minute goal by Paul scholes in the Derby, think it was 2010, hurt a lot at the time . Close 2nd was the Tottenham game, in the same season if I remember right, where crouch scored for Spurs to guarantee champions league football.

All of it led to #2011, #2012, #2014 and #2018 so any bad moment Isn't really a bad moment any more.
#Centurions

The moment against QPR in 2012 when I decided we had blown it was pretty bad. Didn't last long though that moment.

Probably a bit off topic, but thinking i was about to die in the crush at the swamp in the Clive Wilson 2-2, way too many fans in that paddock that day. Had visions of not making the Full members the next day, which strangly enough worried me more than my own mortality.

Too many moments to recall... probably the realisation that Lee was no better than Swales which was probably around mid-96 just after relegation from the premiership, remember reading an article in the MEN where Lee was making the same sort of "cut our cloth accordingly" that the cheapskate before him used to trot out every close season! And I was right. It wouldn't be any better. In fact it got a whole lot worse!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.