What has been your worst moment following our club?

A precise moment is difficult to pin point, but it was some point during the second half of the QPR game.

I've been angrier, and I've been more upset, but a combination of every emotion meant that was the worst moment for me. Thankfully it was closely followed by the best moment.

2nd half of the QPR game. Every negative thought was running through the head.
We've fucked it. Typical City. We win every game at home, but when it counts, we'll never cross the finish line. Sheikh Mansour will sell up. It's fucking QPR.

Most of the 2nd half vs QPR

Wigan FA cup final winner

My earliest memory is going down in 1998 and Kinkladze my first City hero leaving, pretty daunting first memory.

4-3 at United with Michael Owen winner. That felt like such a gut punch and had the thoughts we would never get over that hump. (Luckily we've gotten WAY over it :D )

8-1 and the subsequent few months after that felt pretty bad.

Second half of QPR.

For me it was Paul Lake being structured off at Middlesbrough within the first five minutes and then Quinn being sent off within a couple more minutes. We have all seen bad injuries but, you knew right away that he was done and would never be back, totally gutted, but the funny thing is I couldn't tell you anything else about the day(I assume we lost!)but I remember the drive back like it was yesterday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.