what has happened to the Brazil NT?

Somud

Why isnt Brazil capable of fielding 5 different teams capable of winning the World Cup like in the past?

where are all the great Brazilians? are there even a single Brazilian among the top 10 strikers in the world?

It goes in cycles. look at France and Italy they were world beaters now they are struggling greatly. Brazil will be back like Spain won't always be amazing in the future.

what has happened in your opinion?<br /><br />-- Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:06 pm --<br /><br />
Lumberjack Pete7 said:
It goes in cycles. look at France and Italy they were always world beaters now they are struggling greatly. Brazil will be back like Spain won't always be amazing in the future.

disagree. historically brazil has been in a different league especially compared to france.

has the dearth of quality from brazil ever been worse?

I think Brazil has tried to play a more European combatative game than playing to their strenghts of passing and skilful football. The new manager - Mano Menezes from what I understand is going back to their roots. Hopefully the world of football will be brighter for it.

Agree that things tend to move in cycles. I just think Brazil tried too hard to change when it was not necessary.

Not sure what is happening in the domestic league. I think it is pretty chaotic as it has always been.

Would love to see Ganso in Europe to see how he adapts. Hopefully he thrives and in time could wear the blue of City.

Enjoying being a Blue said:
I think Brazil has tried to play a more European combatative game than playing to their strenghts of passing and skilful football. The new manager - Mano Menezes from what I understand is going back to their roots. Hopefully the world of football will be brighter for it.

Agree that things tend to move in cycles. I just think Brazil tried too hard to change when it was not necessary.

Not sure what is happening in the domestic league. I think it is pretty chaotic as it has always been.

Would love to see Ganso in Europe to see how he adapts. Hopefully he thrives and in time could wear the blue of City.

I feel the massive dearth of Brazilian talent causes unwarranted hype of mediocrity.

Haha, like footy is something inherited..

The Xbox generation will hardly kick balls on the streets in Brazil. That makes the youth setups more important for domestic clubs, that basically have been spoilt rotten before.

southern muppet said:
S04 said:
Haha, like footy is something inherited..

The Xbox generation will hardly kick balls on the streets in Brazil. That makes the youth setups more important for domestic clubs, that basically have been spoilt rotten before.

Well kids in the favelas in Brazil probably can't afford Xboxes.

There´s a surprisingly high number of Brazilians that don´t live in the slums I´m afraid..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.