What has happened to this forum

80s Shorts

Over the last three or four weeks this site has become virtually unusable.

Frequent general errors, pages taking forever to load and very frequent "internet explorer cannot display the webpage".

Its very frustrating and I know that I am not the only one and it is not an issue with my equiptment or connection.

Are steps being taken to rectify the situation as I am on the verge of giving up on this forum which would be a shame.

80s Shorts said:

Frequent general errors, pages taking forever to load and very frequent "internet explorer cannot display the webpage".

Its very frustrating and I know that I am not the only one and it is not an issue with my equiptment or connection.

Are steps being taken to rectify the situation as I am on the verge of giving up on this forum which would be a shame.
Err, it's meant to be like this forever now.

Ive had the same couldnt get on at all last night but ill stick with it until Ric sorts it out...<br /><br />-- Thu May 12, 2011 9:32 pm --<br /><br />Ive had the same couldnt get on at all last night but ill stick with it until Ric sorts it out...

80s Shorts said:

Err, it's meant to be like this forever now.

4364045966_05b9573a43.jpg

4201-81208.jpg
<br /><br />-- Thu May 12, 2011 10:34 pm --<br /><br />
4364045966_05b9573a43.jpg

4201-81208.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.