What have you treated yerself to recently

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader

As an antidote to the 12 year old I want it now thread.

I needed a new 'carry on a plane bag' after the last one's zips buggered (be careful of stuff on Huddersfield Market! I know that Ashton is nearer!).

Well, the choice was unbelievably small. It had to be big enough to fit in a City prog and a KotK issue at least, but not enormous - 30cm square, 12in square! Anyway, after extensive research I settled for a US Army military surplus second hand shoulder bag. £14-50 with a 50% discount 'cos it's second hand (could have been to Iraq or Afghanistan, I suppose!) It's a bargain and I'm bloody delighted with it!! Would my kids have settled for that? Not a bloody chance! Prada or Louis Vuitton at least!

Re: What have you treated yerself too, lately.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bondara.co.uk/hungry-hungry-hannah-sex-doll" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bondara.co.uk/hungry-hungry-hannah-sex-doll</a>

"She loves a fat sausage".

I deserved it.

I treated myself to a Kyffin Williams print of the sea off Ynys Mon and a William Selwyn print of the old stone bridge in Betws y Coed for my living room. They are both deeply beautiful pictures that evoke their setting perfectly.

Bought some new Spyder salopettes, a Spyder ski top and waterproof jacket for walking, all in the Snow and Rock sale. (All in blue!)

Bit of a splurge for me tbh

Masters club membership for Taekwondo and fuck me is it expensive.

Just bought a new small makita demolition hammer drill.brings tiles of with ease.

Jollies in Barbados
6.15am here, sun has just come up - another hard day ahead on the beach

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.