What have you treated yerself to recently

I've just bought a bottle of Macallan 1996 18 Year Old Sherry Oak

My work gave me an instant reward voucher for a job well done I decided to treat myself to a nice bottle of whiskey

Its a bit weird to spend so much on myself I usually use these kind of things on my daughter, but this time at the age of 13 she said Id like you to treat yourself

Tomorrow me and my dad are going to sit back and hopefully enjoy a glass of an incredible Speyside Whiskey

AMP said:

My work gave me an instant reward voucher for a job well done I decided to treat myself to a nice bottle of whiskey

Its a bit weird to spend so much on myself I usually use these kind of things on my daughter, but this time at the age of 13 she said Id like you to treat yourself

Tomorrow me and my dad are going to sit back and hopefully enjoy a glass of an incredible Speyside Whiskey

Sounds bloody brilliant.. Enjoy with pops.

:-)

My dad is rather excited

I must admit it's quite a lovely feeling ; I'm not rich by any standard; we'll certainly not rich enough to spend this kind of money on a single bottle. I work hard to make sure my daughter has a lovely life

So the thought of me and my dad sharing an expensive bottle, to me is quite something

A memory to remember hopefully.

I'd love to do that kind of thing with my dad, but he don't drink, and he wouldn't understand paying extra for something that was only going to be drank. Neither appreciate the thing if it was free.

Enjoy that AMP, that is a treat earned it seems, always better.

Now if you don't mind the champagne menu won't read it's self.

#decadentcunt

A solo trip to munich, Nuremberg, dachau for my two loves of beer and history next week when I am off school but my mrs and nipper are in

TCIB said:
Enjoy that AMP, that is a treat earned it seems, always better.

Now if you don't mind the champagne menu won't read it's self.

#c**t
Sorry

Using a # I've no idea if that's sarcasm or merely a comment

Either way; I kinda hope my dad will appreciate it, and am pleased that my daughter, now matter how young loved the idea of her dad having a rare treat
:-)

AMP said:

Wow, just wow.

Incredible whisky, enjoy :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.