What I hate most about Dalglish

Dalglish is a grumpy, dour, tactically inept and seriously outdated manager.

He's starting to make me hate him more and more, in his post-match interviews he is often downright rude to the interviewer and why? Because he failed with his team selections / tactics / signing average players.

You have no-one to blame but yourself KKKenny.

I said this on Twitter the other day.

I can deal with his nonsense comments, I can deal with his ridiculous morals and I can deal with his constant delusion. The thing that really, REALLY annoys me about Dalglish is that he's just so incredibly rude to people in interviews. He has no manners at all.

There's many things that I can forgive, but being rude and having no manners in a public interview is not one of them.

I like him. I like that he is taking Liverpool down and out and the dippers blindly follow their savior. Match made in heaven.

Thankfully the wigged granny molester has rinsed me just how much more I hate the scum than anyone else

second thoughts, i do hate liverpool and especially KKK more than united, Their fans are the worst in the country, their manager is just disgusting, an outdated dino.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.