What if Tevez says he wants to stay?

Josh Blue said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
TBH nothing would surprise me in the enduring soap opera that is Manchester City.

How boring must it be to support a club like Everton or Villa?

Abit arrogant and raggy mate

i dont think its raggy atall

i mean look at what we have achieved and look what we have gone through over the years id rather of had all the shit over the years and come up smelling of roses than to to be constantly shit like villa, bolton, fulham etc

Carlos Tevez burning for the last 30 minutes in the last nine games. Wins us the title, gets his value back up to £30M, simples. Bye bye and thank you Carlos.

I have just watched the City v Chelsea game again in HD and i thought the same thing and you no what after all that has gone on if he came out and said i have made a mistake and he apologised again and really meant it i would n't mind one bit

rogdogblue said:
Carlos Tevez burning for the last 30 minutes in the last nine games. Wins us the title, gets his value back up to £30M, simples. Bye bye and thank you Carlos.
No chance

rickyyt said:
Blue2112 said:
I said after the Chelsea game in one of the Tevez threads that I would prefer he finally realises this club can provide all he requires, money, success and yes even the possibility of legendary status. All he has to do is build bridges, commit to the club and get back to doing what he's best at. He is a world class player and I don't think another club should prosper from his talents if it can be turned around. His body strength, workrate and goals will all be extremely difficult to find in one other striker. Alongside Aguero he's in a different class to our other two strikers if he and we can move on together.

So true, he made a good start!
maybe he's seen the light!

Watching him on the OS video clip his body language indicated (to me) that he enjoyed being back on a football pitch playing for a top team in a top league.

I'll never forgive him for what he did to us but I'll acknowledge any contribution he makes to our success.

Dax777 said:
This is an option most have not considered. What if at the end of the season we win, and Tevez sends a letter of apology to the team, the Manager, the fans and the club. And it suggest if he is forgiven and still wanted he would like to play out his contract before moving back to Argetina. I.e finish his 2 years left before going home to play for love.

This is a situation no one seems to be considering. What happens then?

And how does this change our strategy?

Flying_Pig.jpg

Josh Blue said:
TBH nothing would surprise me in the enduring soap opera that is Manchester City.

Not at all.

It just recognises the colourful and interesting trajectory that our club has continued to take.

We have always courted controversy in a way that I believe no other club can emulate. Since the takeover that narrative has merely continued.

I expect you thought my comments about Villa and Everton were related to our current places in the league. Nothing could be further from the truth. It was about how lucky we are to have had, and continue to have, a fascinating club, with a fascinating past which is still providing high drama.

Sorry if that's a bit arrogant and raggy for you.

Josh Blue said:

Not at all.

It just recognises the colourful and interesting trajectory that our club has continued to take.

We have always courted controversy in a way that I believe no other club can emulate. Since the takeover that narrative has merely continued.

I expect you thought my comments about Villa and Everton were related to our current places in the league. Nothing could be further from the truth. It was about how lucky we are to have had, and continue to have, a fascinating club, with a fascinating past which is still providing high drama.

It's arrogant and raggy to assume it's boring for people to support Villa and Everton when both clubs have a great history and big fan base. They have had some very exciting times through the seasons, Everton are on the verge of reaching a Wembley semi final vs Liverpool in the FA cup.

Just didnt like this bit "How boring must it be to support a club like Everton or Villa?" ......Rags were saying the same to me under Pearce.

Josh Blue said:
Josh Blue said:

Not at all.

It's arrogant and raggy to assume it's boring for people to support Villa and Everton when both clubs have a great history and big fan base. They have had some very exciting times through the seasons, Everton are on the verge of reaching a Wembley semi final vs Liverpool in the FA cup.

Just didnt like this bit "How boring must it be to support a club like Everton or Villa?" ......Rags were saying the same to me under Pearce.

Well, enlighten me.

Compared to supporting City over the last 30 years given where we've been and where we are going how would you describe supporting a club like Villa or Everton?

You. Nobody else.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.