What if Tevez says he wants to stay?

Dax777

This is an option most have not considered. What if at the end of the season we win, and Tevez sends a letter of apology to the team, the Manager, the fans and the club. And it suggest if he is forgiven and still wanted he would like to play out his contract before moving back to Argetina. I.e finish his 2 years left before going home to play for love.

This is a situation no one seems to be considering. What happens then?

And how does this change our strategy?

I said after the Chelsea game in one of the Tevez threads that I would prefer he finally realises this club can provide all he requires, money, success and yes even the possibility of legendary status. All he has to do is build bridges, commit to the club and get back to doing what he's best at. He is a world class player and I don't think another club should prosper from his talents if it can be turned around. His body strength, workrate and goals will all be extremely difficult to find in one other striker. Alongside Aguero he's in a different class to our other two strikers if he and we can move on together.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.