What if Tevez says he wants to stay?

Blue2112 said:
I said after the Chelsea game in one of the Tevez threads that I would prefer he finally realises this club can provide all he requires, money, success and yes even the possibility of legendary status. All he has to do is build bridges, commit to the club and get back to doing what he's best at. He is a world class player and I don't think another club should prosper from his talents if it can be turned around. His body strength, workrate and goals will all be extremely difficult to find in one other striker. Alongside Aguero he's in a different class to our other two strikers if he and we can move on together.

So true, he made a good start!
maybe he's seen the light!

We should let him stay if he wants to, then next season Mancini and the squad should fuck off to Argentina for a five month holiday and leave him here and see how he likes it.

Dave S said:
We should let him stay if he wants to, then next season Mancini and the squad should fuck off to Argentina for a five month holiday and leave him here and see how he likes it.

Not a very good idea!

One of the best strikers in the world who can be a game changer and appears to link superbly with Aguero,Silva and Nasri.
None of his team mates look to have an issue with him and even Mancini seems to have buried the hatchet.

One or two supporters aren't happy...... They will be when the trophies start flowing.......

Blue2112 said:
I said after the Chelsea game in one of the Tevez threads that I would prefer he finally realises this club can provide all he requires, money, success and yes even the possibility of legendary status. All he has to do is build bridges, commit to the club and get back to doing what he's best at. He is a world class player and I don't think another club should prosper from his talents if it can be turned around. His body strength, workrate and goals will all be extremely difficult to find in one other striker. Alongside Aguero he's in a different class to our other two strikers if he and we can move on together.

But Milan is 5 miles nearer his wife and kids than Manchester - and there is still the lack of restaurants to consider too ;)

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
Blue2112 said:

But Milan is 5 miles nearer his wife and kids than Manchester - and there is still the lack of restaurants to consider too ;)

Good point well made, maybe Zabba should take him to that chippy in Didsbury he used to frequent.

Seriously though I can't believe the likes of Zabba and Aguero haven't been bending his ear as to what is happening here and to be a part of it, is history in the making and to stop listening to that twat of an agent he has by his side and get on board.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.