What if Tevez says he wants to stay?

If he stays.....
-----------YaYa------------
----Silva--------Nasri----
Aguero----Tevez----Balo

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

We all know what he can do, we saw another example on Wednesday. He can unlock defences. Since Sunderland away all opponents get 10 behind the ball when we attack.
Tevez, and Nasri applied a bit of genius to get the 3 points and I can see that happening on a regular basis now. Tevez will lift the squad.

Rooney let it slip in an interview that Fergie asked Scholes to come back and that was reinforced when Ratboy got shirty when it was mentioned before the match on Wednesday.
The rags are twitchy now, they know we have the talent to win the league, especially with Tevez playing.

Tevez City said:
He came back to look for an EXIT door and not to stay.
Fuck off will you, he came back because he's not been getting paid. We let him back because he's quite good and we don't want to sell him on the cheap.

We hold all the cards and Tevez and his gobshite advisor have realised this.

I want him gone at the end of the season. Until then, he should play if it helps.

Joga Bonito said:
Sell him while someone out there might still be stupid enough to pay a premium for him.

Only this, he has shown his lack of loyalty... Send him packing (after we win the league).
Kthnxbye x

Sent from my NewiPad using Tapatalk HD

mancitygaz said:
Tevez City said:
Fuck off will you, he came back because he's not been getting paid. We let him back because he's quite good and we don't want to sell him on the cheap.

What I said was very clear, he didn't come back to pick up his wages.

He came to to look for an EXIT DOOR.

Tevez City said:
mancitygaz said:
Tevez City said:

What I said was very clear, he didn't come back to pick up his wages.

He came to to look for an EXIT DOOR.
Not even you can believe that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.