What if Tevez says he wants to stay?

colourmeblue said:
themadinventor said:
colourmeblue said:
so football is a business and we shouldnt liken it to something we have personal feelings about yet were allowed to be passionate about it? I'm confused.
I don't doubt that for a minute, It's a business to those that are involved in it, but to us fans it's a hobby something we do in our spare time, something we follow, but as Ive said already to compare what CT has done to your wife cheating etc is ......well just nuts, you and others no doubt take it all far too much to heart, do you really think they give a damn what we think ?? really, because if they did there would be better food at the stadium and a smoking area and many other things , when is the last time a city player went for a drink with any one of us........answer is they don't because it's a job to them and they don't care what we think.
Nuts eh?...I've spent 40 years supporting this club. I have memories that will stay with me till the day I die. I've met many good friends through supporting City. It has taken me places I would never have been if it didnt exist. Its been the bane of my life at times and the only beacon of light at others. Aside from the hard earned money I've spent the emotional investment is incomparable outside anything apart from my family. Forgive me for taking it too much to heart.

Maybe you would like to speak to Joe Hart and tell him he doesnt feel an emotional bind to the club that goes futher than picking up a paycheck...how about Micah? I would love to see how that conversation goes. The fact that City have afforded them opportunities beyond their wildest dreams and there is no doubt in my mind that they are appreciative of the fact that us as fans make it all possible.

I truly feel sorry for you if your only concern is that your 'matchday experience' isnt up to your personal liking. Personally I couldnt give a flying fuck if they only served pork scratchings and let us get on with it. I get the feeling that youre missing out and its not entirely as a result of not being arrogant enough.

I don't give a flying hoot how long you have been a fan, I don't care where you've been as a result of following City and I would gladly have the chat with Mr Hart and Mr Richards and tell them exactly what I think, it's my opinion and it's based on experience of the sporting world (no I wont elaborate on that), so tell me Mr number one city fan what notice has ever been taken of anything you've had to say by the club you have worshipped for 40 years, what has ever changed as a result of something you have said to the club ?????, let me save you the trouble of typing NOTHING !!

Might be a bit off-topic, but well done to all the City fans at home to Chelsea who got right behind the player and team at home to Chelsea.

Ferguson and Utd fans have failed with their plan to divide and conquer.

Marvin said:
Might be a bit off-topic, but well done to all the City fans at home to Chelsea who got right behind the player and team at home to Chelsea.

Ferguson and Utd fans have failed with their plan to divide and conquer.

This ^^^^^^but some on here seem to be blinded by their so called code of morals and principles that they would rather lose the leauge and let the rags win if it meant having to use a certain player. The players this week took the time to send out a statement "Together we are Stronger" What we dont need now is divison what ever your view on the situation is.
This only feeds the rag press!

themadinventor said:
colourmeblue said:
themadinventor said:
I don't doubt that for a minute, It's a business to those that are involved in it, but to us fans it's a hobby something we do in our spare time, something we follow, but as Ive said already to compare what CT has done to your wife cheating etc is ......well just nuts, you and others no doubt take it all far too much to heart, do you really think they give a damn what we think ?? really, because if they did there would be better food at the stadium and a smoking area and many other things , when is the last time a city player went for a drink with any one of us........answer is they don't because it's a job to them and they don't care what we think.
Nuts eh?...I've spent 40 years supporting this club. I have memories that will stay with me till the day I die. I've met many good friends through supporting City. It has taken me places I would never have been if it didnt exist. Its been the bane of my life at times and the only beacon of light at others. Aside from the hard earned money I've spent the emotional investment is incomparable outside anything apart from my family. Forgive me for taking it too much to heart.

Maybe you would like to speak to Joe Hart and tell him he doesnt feel an emotional bind to the club that goes futher than picking up a paycheck...how about Micah? I would love to see how that conversation goes. The fact that City have afforded them opportunities beyond their wildest dreams and there is no doubt in my mind that they are appreciative of the fact that us as fans make it all possible.

I truly feel sorry for you if your only concern is that your 'matchday experience' isnt up to your personal liking. Personally I couldnt give a flying fuck if they only served pork scratchings and let us get on with it. I get the feeling that youre missing out and its not entirely as a result of not being arrogant enough.

I don't give a flying hoot how long you have been a fan, I don't care where you've been as a result of following City and I would gladly have the chat with Mr Hart and Mr Richards and tell them exactly what I think, it's my opinion and it's based on experience of the sporting world (no I wont elaborate on that), so tell me Mr number one city fan what notice has ever been taken of anything you've had to say by the club you have worshipped for 40 years, what has ever changed as a result of something you have said to the club ?????, let me save you the trouble of typing NOTHING !!

Gotta say Im not surprised at you missing the point so spectacularly. Hart and Richards would tell you to go fuck yourself...and quite rightly so. I dont profess to be any bigger a blue than anyone...even you are entitled to watch the sporting contest you have paid your money to see.... Personally I would rather go watch my son playing in the under 11's if I had as little emotional investment in the team as you...much cheaper and you can even bring your own sandwiches. I can see theres not much point explaining passion for the club to you as you seem incapable of understanding its worth.

Are you REALLY trying to suggest that fans dont have a bearing on how the club progresses or how it makes its decisions? EACH AND EVERY FAN who have attended matches/contributed to the clubs worth by buying merchandise/paid to watch on TV/generated interest in the club through various media outlets make a difference to the club. Your poor attempt at ostracising me or anyone else as a supporter of worth is quite frankly naive at best.

Anyway....just because I dont want to sidetrack this thread with inane arguments I'll come back to the original point. Carlos Tevez has potentially done damage to the club I support...as such he has offended many and in my eyes and others he will remain a **** until he has made amends and as it stands he is a long way off that point still.

Players come and go, Managers come and go, Owners come and go.

The loyal fans are the only consistent factor .....hence the old 35 years still here chants. If Tevez stays then so be it and we should support the managers decision. He is the manager. If you don't like it then that's tough unfortunately because fans support the club not manage it.

Regarding the club ignoring fans I don't think that's entirely 100% true as there are Points of Blue meetings where the club certainly does listen and sometimes respond to the fans.

I attended a POB meeting once (gatecrashed it actually) when Wardle was chairman and complained about heavy handed arrests over standing in the south stand......no more arrests were made whilst I was there. I have since moved to 111 and standing is now accepted.

Change initiated by the fans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.