Sporting events potentially cancelled because of Covid-19 outbreak?

That he knew of possibly. Admittedly it is concerning to lots of people but seemingly fit people die all the time. Get on with our lives and deal with things when they happen instead of panicking as usual. My missus has secondary progressive ms and is in a wheelchair and lives for the day. I wish more people had her attitude in life
Very sorry to hear that, good luck to you both and your family.

What else would you call it
5af494909ec86726008b469c
I highly doubt it will be more than 28,834,229

Mate they arrested him because he was spreading news of the virus which they didnt like one bit.
Im not saying the flue didnt get him but its a tad suspicious if you ask me.
Trust me this virus is a massive blow to the Chinese leaders and economy. His death took days to be admitted and caused demonstrations throughout the country.

Very sorry to hear that, good luck to you both and your family.
Thank you mate. I wasn't saying it to gain sympathy or the likes just pointing out life is too short to think what could happen and we know lots of people who worry like fuck about things out of their control. Try having Ms for a week always makes them think and be thankful for what they gave got

I might invest in both the manufacturing of candles and face masks.

If the season was abandoned the outrage in Scouseland (remember they are scouse not british) would cause an unimaginable black hole that would swallow the planet as we know it anyway. Worth it.

I might invest in both the manufacturing of candles and face masks.

If the season was abandoned the outrage in Scouseland (remember they are scouse not british) would cause an unimaginable black hole that would swallow the planet as we know it anyway. Worth it.
Some twat in Dipper land has already got the candle issue sorted. They have been lighting them for 30 years for every slight thing that doesn't go their way

None of the above, it`s UEFA
Come May (or probably earlier/now) it will be wall to wall la la land , we will drown in a sea of red eulogising waffle the likes of which have never been seen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.