What if we just went with Delap, Jesus, and Torres?

I think. we would still finish in top 4/6 but obviously that aint good enough for the club.

Delap is a complete unknown at the very top....he has shown that he has it all at present at the step below BUT its a big step up to the top level and some make it, some dont and we need to put him in gradually.

Torres has shown he is a great finisher but is he a number 9 at present? He has a lot of ability and a seemingly great attitude. This coming season will tell a lot about whether he will make it with us or not

Jesus is a world class player - BUT not a world class finisher. He brings so much to the team but his finishing is not up to scratch....

For me we should be keeping Jesus (even if we get another centre forward) as i can see him as part of ANY front 3 combo that would be available becuase he is so adaptable and can play anywhere across the front positions. However, the question really is would Jesus accept that....you could understand it if he wanted to be the main man somewhere else

I'll stick with what Khaldoon said, in that we will be buying a replacement for Sergio.
I agree but there is always the possibility that we wont get out targets no matter what we do so it has to be a consideration.

Tell that to Pele, Boris Becker etc who were the best in the world at seventeen.
I'd say it must be the testosterone or hormones.
One of these is an ambassador for viagara and the other lad is famous for bonking a young lady in the toilet of an aeroplane ( or maybe it was a broom cupboard)

We won the league last season without a recognised striker for most of the season and the scousers won it the year before without one.

We would get by and still challenge but none of those three are anywhere near as clinical as Kane, which has been our main issue in recent years.

I really think that Kane’s the real deal and that he’d take us to another level. Would be a shame if we didn’t sign him.

Two years ago we couldn't find an affordable replacement for Vinnie so we didn't bother.

We make the same mistake again this year, we hand the title straight back to the scousers.
Can't agree. Huge difference between a striker and a CB, leader, icon.

Torres could become a player but still along way to go.

I don't get all the fuss about Delap at this time, he looks a very good prospect but nothing more at this time.

We need a top striker, we miss far too man chances in the big games.

Torres could become a player but still along way to go.

I don't get all the fuss about Delap at this time, he looks a very good prospect but nothing more at this time.

We need a top striker, we miss far too man chances in the big games.
That's what we all imagine but this table shows we compare well with rivals on G vs XG.
Scroll down a bit for 38 game table.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.