What in January?

venkatssv

Now that we are going through a difficult phase, what should we do in January to finish the season on a right note? The players we should sign and let go...I feel we should sign a quality striker (but who?) and Pellegrini should come up with a plan to stop leaking goals...

I'm hoping that the injured players like Aguero, Zabaleta and Kompany are back playing by then.

I really doubt City will buy to cover short term injuries. Unless City change our style of play, I don't think there's room to buy another striker. If we buy a forward, and Aguero is fit, then they are on the bench.

Long term I'd like to see City play a front 3 where the wide players can score. Players like Neymar, Sanchez etc Suarez. But players like that are very difficult to sign. Maybe Mahrez? At the moment we have one central striker - Aguero - and if he's out no one seems capable of coming in. However Kelechi does look very promising.

We'd struggle to get anyone in Jan but we need a striker and need to move Bony out.
David villa on loan would be good for eg but we need someone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.