What is an acceptable age gap in a relationship?

W W

worsleyweb

The bloke who got stabbed in Corrie who was Gail’s first husband is 61 in real life and has just got engaged to a 21 year old lap dancer.

For me apart from being a huge step down form Gail and a bit of jealousy this is borderline weirdo. This girl is only 4 years older than one of my daughters and not that far off a child. Her boyfriend was wth Gail even before she was born!!

So what is acceptable these days?

Depends how old you are. Having a missus 9 years younger than you wouldn't really work if you were 21

The bloke who got stabbed in Corrie who was Gail’s first husband is 61 in real life and has just got engaged to a 21 year old lap dancer.

For me apart from being a huge step down form Gail and a bit of jealousy this is borderline weirdo. This girl is only 4 years older than one of my daughters and not that far off a child. Her boyfriend was wth Gail even before she was born!!

So what is acceptable these days?
Anything more than a ten year gap is wrong imo.

How can a 61 year old man date a woman that was in nappies when he turned middle aged?

When I first met Mrs ww the third she told me that she was 31 - she was actually 39. Looked bang on though. After a few days she said I she got a confession to make.

I was thinking oh my god! “

“She has a cock?”
“Her husband is in jail?”
“She has aids”

She then told me her real age and I immediately top trumped her with

“oh don’t worry about that I have got two kids to a lesbian”

The look on her face was brilliant.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.