What is an acceptable age gap in a relationship?

who really gives a flying fuck, who are we to stick our noses in someone's relationship,"10 years is acceptable 5 years is acceptable" ,bollox, as long as both people are happy what's the fucking problem, people are far to quick to judge people ,keep your noses out of other peoples business

The bloke who got stabbed in Corrie who was Gail’s first husband is 61 in real life and has just got engaged to a 21 year old lap dancer.

For me apart from being a huge step down form Gail and a bit of jealousy this is borderline weirdo. This girl is only 4 years older than one of my daughters and not that far off a child. Her boyfriend was wth Gail even before she was born!!

So what is acceptable these days?
He must have been right up her street.

My wife is 12yrs younger than me, I'm 59, keeps me on my toes as she's also a looker, been together 13ys now, married for 9yrs. The only clash of culture we have, other than her scouse heritage, is musically, there's only so much Basement Jaxx a man of my age can stand.

For about 2 and a bit years I was with a girl 4 years younger than me when I was 23, looking back it was a disaster as we were at completely different points in our lives. Having said that, I'm sure if I was with a 27 year old now it would be fine. The 4 other long term girlfriends I've had in my life we're born within a year of me.

I've recently met someone new after finally deciding to get out of what had turned into an utterly shit marriage. I'm 50 (which i don't look) , she's 34, fit, funny and extremely intelligent which is something the ex wasn't in all honesty. We get along fantastically and have some really deep conversations. And i can say that the age gap doesn't seem to be an issue for either of us.

It'll more likely be outside influences that find it distasteful if anyone actually does.

She doesn't want any more kids as she had complications with the one she has, which is good as i've had the snip.

That was probably my only concern regarding the age gap when we first started dating.
Pleased for you, pal :-)

Has she got any fit mates? ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.