What is Bridges' Problem??

scorer

and so it came to pass..... Manchester United fell
I really don't understand what Bridges issue is.

Apparently Terry got stuck into Vanessa after she and Bridge had split up....

if that's the case whats the problem? IMO Terry done him a favour and he should be glad.

Dont really know the detail and TBH dont really want to, just wish the media would move on and leave it alone. A statement from Bridge saying he couldn't care less would help this along.

scorer said:

if that's the case whats the problem? IMO Terry done him a favour and he should be glad.

Dont really know the detail and TBH dont really want to, just wish the media would move on and leave it alone. A statement from Bridge saying he couldn't care less would help this along.
unbelievably naive

scorer said:

Incidently did you think Rooneys goal was his or do you think it was another og?

scorer said:

So you want the media to move on and leave it alone and this is Briges' issue/problem/fault because?????

How do you know he has a problem when he refuses to speak to scum about it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.