What is Britains biggest waste of money ?

Bill Walker

Team supported
City
What could the country scrap and save a massive wedge ?

Here in Oz we have state governments, whats all that about 23 million people with 3 levels of government, Federal, State & Local Councils

Massive waste of public money

What about Britain ?

%C2%A3%C2%A3%C2%A375-Marouane-Fellaini-poses-with-David-Moyes-after-signing-for-the-club-2246839.jpg

About 90% of mp's and the "consultants" they hire.
Complete load of shit, fucking think tank this and political strategist that, loads of the cash going into this shit is to help their image or to get a stylist.
A load of bullshit for vain vacuous wankers.

I would make them pay for their lunches also, fuck me they waste 10k's worth of food and wine a week in their private bars and such.
Gets my back up all that shite.

Probably that stupid high speed rail network estimated to cost £80 billion. For a fraction of the price they could have fitted the entire UK with super fast fibre broadband and people could have worked from home instead of getting on the train.

Ant & Dec

[bigimg]https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTylwgjagQkxDfdNZPXo91hOgk21gd42n0qQBfRSIE6qcwWR4Oidg[/bigimg]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.