What is everyone having a bet on this weekend?

I had a bet at 9/1 for them to score a penalty, used a free a bet also.
daf8e6091f148b822b47201e892d3df8.jpg
That’s who I had the bet with but it was only 7/1 earlier in the week. That will teach me to put it on early. Did the same bet against Liverpool at Anfield and will do it against Leicester as well , the way Vardy dives it’s a good bet.

I've bet myself a tenner I won't bet this weekend, at 3/1. I also covered that with betting myself I would, at 4/1. So either way, I'm.fucking quids in.

I don't know why I didn't cut out the middle man years ago. I'd be living on an exotic island getting hand fed grapes by dollybirds by now. Either that or dead from drug and alcohol abuse. Still, makes you think.

I'm putting a tenner on the fact that the fat twat Moss will not be punished for his glaring error in tonight's match

Probably have a bet on pep getting reprimanded for speaking out about the "IN-CRED-ABLE" penalty decision VAR decided not to make

I've bet myself a tenner I won't bet this weekend, at 3/1. I also covered that with betting myself I would, at 4/1. So either way, I'm.fucking quids in.

I don't know why I didn't cut out the middle man years ago. I'd be living on an exotic island getting hand fed grapes by dollybirds by now. Either that or dead from drug and alcohol abuse. Still, makes you think.
Takes me back...me own dear mother described the future Mrs Ted as a 'dolly bird' at their first meet...a rather frosty sunday tea ensued.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.