What is everyone having a bet on this weekend?

Takes me back...me own dear mother described the future Mrs Ted as a 'dolly bird' at their first meet...a rather frosty sunday tea ensued.
I love your mum. She reminds me of mine. If mine had been in our diplomatic core, we would have been at war with every country she came into contact with within days.. No filter whatsoever and didn't give a single fuck, as we all squirmed and tried to get under the carpet many many times. :)

I love your mum. She reminds me of mine. If mine had been in our diplomatic core, we would have been at war with every country she came into contact with within days.. No filter whatsoever and didn't give a single fuck, as we all squirmed and tried to get under the carpet many many times. :)
yeah...although the rest of us are solid Mancunian stock..she was from Glasgow..this will come as no surprise to ya..

Let’s face mate, filters are the reason the world is so fucked up and wet as a blue whales bath towel...!
Say it as it is, as nicely as possible is my motto, which is possibly why everyone thinks I’m a **** ... !

Any betting tips today, there’s some tasty championship games on, I’m going for

Blackburn 23/10
Reading 23/20
Swansea 19/20
Stoke 6/5
Hull 11/20
Portsmouth 10/11

£2 acca pays around £190..

Done £10 acca swansea, hull, portsmouth, cheltenham, sutton £275 back, expect to prob get 2/5 right as per lately!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.