what is gay'er?

scall1 said:
Exactly mate, exactly. I'm sure she was just so turned on by "the English man" that she just had an urge to stick her finger up my bum. Unfortunately next time I saw her I was wearing woollen hospital y-fronts, had just spewed and hadn't brushed my teeth for two days....so I didn't feel in the mood to say "right love, your turn, bend over and pull yer kex down, this **MAY** hurt".

But yeah, having a female doctor shove her finger up my bum to diagnose appendicitus, and my GP at home Googling the medication they gave me, I think I got a bum deal out of it. BUM. GET IT? The thread is about BUMming. Ha ha ha. I swear, I need a comedy show.

lol no that's what they do I had it done twice once off A&E Dr and then off Dr of the ward they sent me to after they took my appendics out i threw up for a whole week nasty

bluemonkey71 said:
quiet_riot said:
For considering it, you're probably gay.

lmao

haha
I was in an msn conversation with my mates about a week ago, and it started from there. . . one of my mates (18 YO) has yet to "get into a girl" and he was engaging into the conversation like ducks in water. Thats where it origionally stemmed from, thought it would make for an interesting topic. Also I was dying to post something after being out of action for a while :(

scall1 said:
Why would you though? I don't see why someone would like that. I'd just be freaked out by it. I mean. WHY?!!!

When I had my appendix op, the tidy female doctor shoved her finger up my bum and asked "Does this hurt", f**k knows why my ring affected the seriousness of my stomach pains, but she did it...anyway, I digress. As she did it, I was just thinking "this is the most awful sensation in my life, that doesn't feel good". So why would someone want something thicker and longer than a female doctors finger up their arse?

And back to the female doctor story. As she did it, I leaned on my side and looked out the window, which overlooked the harbour and a giant ferry filling up with people on the decks. I remember thinking how bizarre it was looking at all these people staring at the hospital and thinking "I hope to God they can't see this"

PMSL here, and I know exactly where you're coming from. I've had the internal examination but I wasn't as lucky as you though. I had the biggest, fattest fingered male doctor(Dr Dick Fingers) in the world.
Hurt like buggery(literally)

Surely the bummer and bummee, by the fact of them agreeing to engage in such an intrusive practice, are therefore both gay and as such cancels the question who is gayer? If you had said, "who is gayest?" then that answer comes down to dress sense and general demeanour ie :- Which one dresses like Derek Acorah and talks like a girl, and which one looks and dresses like Ross Kemp with a slightly less effeminate voice?

Hope this helps

Sir Hartley Cinnamon-Crunch

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.