What is going on at City ?

How many times does it have to be posted on here? Nobody sells top players of the sort that are being referred to in the OP. That sort of player should be targets for the summer. In the meantime, we need to strengthen the squad - hence the RSC Wayne Bridge stuff. IMO they would strengthen the sqaud currently.

i ve not given up on kaka, i wrote him a letter last week,telling him, that if he buys a house near little robo in macclesfield, i will clean his windows for free, not that i live there, its just that i know where it is and not because i m a window cleaner either, its just because i m a nosy bastard and i want to look into his house, for some strange reason he hasn t replied

because, unfortunatley, nothing has gone to plan. the owners most probably thought we should be in the top 5 by now, and were nearer the bottom 5. lets face it, if you were a top player playing for milan or juventus or liverpool and challenging to win the league, would you stay or come here, at the moment 13th place and lookin like not getting into europe?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.