What is next for the greedy elite?

I have heard that they will get other clubs to agree to just not play us, this IMO will kill football and the average fan will see it for what it is.

The next step is to come after our group structure.
Would that hamper things much for City? The CFG clubs are still at a fledgling stage, they haven't provided anything very substantial to City thus far, just the odd profitable transaction such as Aaron Mooy. I know the group structure is part of the long-term plan but right now I think City as a stand-alone entity would be relatively unscathed if CFG was dismantled.

The next step is to come after our group structure.
My thinking too. Uefa will go after us on that. The fa will go after us on amount of loan players and also amount of foreign players. Fifa will probably be scouring our youth signings for the slightest evidence of any incorrect procedure. Also the minute Utd or anyone of the cabal are sold there will be an immediate relaxing of ffp so they can invest what they like.

I hope the G14 clubs do go ahead with a European Super League. With the likes of Man Utd., Livarpool, and others from the Premier League clubs + those big clubs from Europe.

The Premier League have previously stated that any club joining any European Super League will be kicked out of the Premier League. If they did this the likes of Livarpool will not last long. The supporters will soon get board of watching just European football week in and week out

Should this European Super League ever happen. The FA should come out and say "That any club joining this European Super League, will be barred from all domestic comps forth with.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.