What is the matter with people

smeeagain

Celebrating an England goal or win , by throwing a pint pot and causing a cut to a womans face , fracturing her cheekbone even ( I think)
jumping up and down on an ambulance ,
jumping through a taxi roof completely smashing the full length glass sunroof ,
jumping on a police car roof ,
throwing beer , why?
is it me , am I such an old fart or does anyone else find these actions unfathomable ?
no wonder our council didnt want the big screen if these are the consequences

Just fucked up uncivilized dragged up cunts who have no decency. Plenty of 'em about. I did chuckle a bit today though when I heard some England fans broke into Ikea and jumped on the beds.. that's pretty innocuous and funny.

England lad doing it in Russia on a police car.....he wont do that again in a hurry

say's Russia fan but i got it sent to me has England fan....Knobhead whomever he supports

Never understood it myself, why waste beer, and what part of celebrating involves smashing stuff up.

I wager a lot don't go football generally, but international football finals attract them.

We’ve always been a nation of boozers and fighters, or at least for the last millennium.

Yeah but that was because we were invading half the world and were trained and profesional (though rowdy at times), these numpties wouldn't be able to conqeur anywhere.

Except an ikea, wank stains that they were jumping on a couple of beds with only 2 female employees about

I firmly believe the human race is regressing , not progressing , makes me think of that picture of the ascent of man as he develops , but in reverse!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.