What is wrong with Robinho?

I cannot help but wonder what Robinho has done to suggest he thinks he is bigger than the club. He spoke out about gaining a winning mentality which is quite clearly obvious as the talent we have within the squad does not equate to our lowly league position. Also to say the team revolves around him is ridiculous, due to the distribution from defence if anything he is starved of possession and as a consequence we are not getting the best out of him as a player.

As usual, like with Kinkladze, Robinho is an outstanding player so some fans at this club instead of enjoying watching a world class player wish to blame him for disharmony within the team.

Balti said:
mammutly said:
It really has come to something when fans of Manchester City are actually slagging off Robinho as a lazy twat.

Robinho. The Robinho! One of the greatest players in the world, but for some so called fans, he's a 'lazy twat'.

I'd find that hard to accept even if we'd just won the Champions League never mind from where we actually are.

Some so called fans of this club dont deserve success.

That Anelka. He was shite too. Look how shite he is now.

Did anyone here ever say he was shite? I think not. The only city shirt I own with a name on the back says "Anelka" (which is a pity really because the twat left days after I got the shirt!!! !!)

the guys injured and shouldn't be played.

How is hughes a nobody? go have a look at how much he did in his career!

Robinho hasnt been fit since the derby, he wasnt fit for that, and he hasnt been right since.

The only explanation is that he has a clause in his contract where it states he plays if he thinks he is ok, he has already said in an interview that he likes being at City because 'he gets to play every week'
Maybe the rushed nature of his transfer lead to some clauses that Hughes normally wouldnt let ride , Robinho has got away with!

Anyone who saw that game last night, particularly if you paid hard earned and went over there, can see there is definately something wrong with team spirit, moral, or whatever, that HAS to be down to the manager.

If we lose the next two games, i dont think Hughes will get the oppurtunity to spend any money in January, not our money , anyway.

crystal_mais said:
tommcfc said:
personally i'd want hughes out before the brazilians
as much as it being a team game there are always a teams best players. the brazilians are arguably ours so to get rid would be a dire mistake. we need a manager who knows how to handle them without pissing them off. hughes cant handle them or the task he's been set.
times up

Robinho is the best player. I would argue Elano & Jo are not anyway near the best. If people say just because they are Brazilian they are the best, you're wrong. The Brazil side is very good but they are no longer great. Zab, Ireland, Kompany & SWP are better players than Jo & Elano and they awork for the team and the boss

Robinho only got pissed off when Hughes stopped picking his mates and that just isn't on and had to be stamped out imo. If that puts Robino's nose out of joing then so be it. Like I said earlier 'it's about the team, not individuals' if Hughes was seen to be giving the Brazilians special treatment that would piss the rest of the team off.

Results aren't going out way, but from what I have seen the players are still playing FOR hughes and that is good enough for me.

warringtonmcfc said:
bigquinn772 said:

Agree. We are now into a similar situation that we had with Kinkladze where everything revolves around one players and it isn't healthy or good for the team. It wouldn't be so bad if we could get a few other real big names in but that may not happen given our league position.

As I said in another thread, all the Brazillians can go as far as I am concerned (Robinho subject to us getting a good replacement which may be the difficult bit as there aren't many mercenaries as big as him around!)

You got that bit right! Players like Robinho are not replaceable. If he ends up leaving City, it will be a step backwards, a statement that our ambitions have been lowered.
At the moment I'm not convinced about Hughes either way, but if a player like Robinho leaves this club to be replaced by the likes of RSC or Bellamy, I'd have to say that that he is taking us nowhere except to where he took Blackburn. In other words, he hasn't got what we need.

manchester blue said:
For all those who are saying he is managed by a knob who hasn't got a a clue in my opinion you can all fuck off. We have won the group. We have played a reserve team with Sunday in mind.

Tell me, those who say he has not got a clue, what you would have done differently? Get a grip or go and take your immature, repteitive, boring comments elsewhere. In fact fuck off and support another team.
tell that to the poor fuckers who travelled there to watch it!!! so what if we won the group we were shite managed by an inept prick who couldn,t manage a wank let alone the richest club in the world!...

de niro said:
there is something wrong deffo, dont know what but something.
for all the players to play so badly week in and week out means there is no unity.
good job we have a strong manager to sort it out.
and he will.
Are you having a laugh? Hughes couldn't sort the wheat from the chaff.

mammutly said:
warringtonmcfc said:
Agree. We are now into a similar situation that we had with Kinkladze where everything revolves around one players and it isn't healthy or good for the team. It wouldn't be so bad if we could get a few other real big names in but that may not happen given our league position.

As I said in another thread, all the Brazillians can go as far as I am concerned (Robinho subject to us getting a good replacement which may be the difficult bit as there aren't many mercenaries as big as him around!)

You got that bit right! Players like Robinho are not replaceable. If he ends up leaving City, it will be a step backwards, a statement that our ambitions have been lowered.
At the moment I'm not convinced about Hughes either way, but if a player like Robinho leaves this club to be replaced by the likes of RSC or Bellamy, I'd have to say that that he is taking us nowhere except to where he took Blackburn. In other words, he hasn't got what we need.

wow so the player is bigger than the club!

now i really am up for some doom and gloom, cos if that is true, doesn't matter how much clout we have, we will always be outdone by clubs that are not run like the-fucking-x-factor

I bet Bino wishes he could turn the clock back because there is no chance he would have signed for us if he knew how shite we were going to be this season. I think he will go in January, I cannot see him hanging around for a relegation battle and quite franky I do not blame him. Well done Hughes you welsh prick.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.