What make of dog for a beginner?

My mate had 2 litters of 'em. Fella called John who lives in Outwood, Radcliffe. Most were black but 2 from each litter came out brown, and big.
Ok, we got Arnie from Rotherham , we were tempted to take his brother too as he was identical brown but took just him in the end , don’t see many brown ones . Great dog the patterdales, i had a staffie as well when we got him , the fun they had together while Neville (staffie) was here .

Go for a Springer spaniel. Lovely dogs that are eager to please intelligent and easy to train. They do needs plenty of walks though. They are also not too big . Great all round family pet imo.

Ok, we got Arnie from Rotherham , we were tempted to take his brother too as he was identical brown but took just him in the end , don’t see many brown ones . Great dog the patterdales, i had a staffie as well when we got him , the fun they had together while Neville (staffie) was here .
Fetched my home at 11 weeks old and he just hung off my rottis neck for the first couple of days then continued to torment her for the next 6 months.
He is a belting little dog with a big personality. Doesnt like change though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.