What on earth is going on at Stockport County?

Ducado said:
Shame really, smaller clubs are the life blood of the game in this country I never like to see them fall like that, whoever they are. What I would like to see is the smaller clubs starting to nurture talent and sell on, there must be plenty of talented young kids out there who could go on to make it, but the style of football or should I say hoof ball ruins them, if a small club could cotton on they would make a fortune
Quite right, but the problem is there is no scouting network within clubs like Stockport, and there youth set up is non existence really s, as they don't have the funds to develop there own players and this is why it is hard for the lower league clubs, someone needs to gamble on some of the young players out there as there are plenty, if you had £10k and wanted your son to be part of there centre of excellence, I reckon lower league teams would take him even if he was shit, this is how skint these clubs are

Ducado said:
Shame really, smaller clubs are the life blood of the game in this country I never like to see them fall like that, whoever they are. What I would like to see is the smaller clubs starting to nurture talent and sell on, there must be plenty of talented young kids out there who could go on to make it, but the style of football or should I say hoof ball ruins them, if a small club could cotton on they would make a fortune
i couldn't agree more,but scumport can fucking rot for me

citysix said:
Ducado said:
i couldn't agree more,but scumport can fucking rot for me

Scumport??? Where are you from you fucking arsehole???

See you in the Houldsworth for a pint if you like.

Lived in heaton Norris for 6 years . I know how they mocked us in the dark days but are they really a threat now ????

I'm not joining in the mockery on our part.
We're riding high now . let's be a little more magnanemous than they were.

Let's face it , under Stuart Pierce any football was more entertaining to watch and me and the lad saw better games at Egerly Park with County friends than we did at COMS under that no clue pratt.

i never went there again after they started slagging us off.

after we had helped them as well. they can fucking fold.

I've been to watch Burton Albion v Lincoln City tonight with my Lincoln fan mate. Burton won 3-1 and as they are above Stockport and have five or six games in hand, would imagine that tonight's results just about condemn them to relegation, unless Macclesfield collapse.
After witnessing their visible and vocal delight at our apparently inexorable demise 11 or 12 years ago, I won't miss them. What goes around, comes around.
Ps, City academy product Ashley Grimes, on loan to Lincoln from Kenny Jackett's Millwall, scored an absolute screamer. That's something like 10 in 15 games.
Good on him, always like to see our academy products doing well, even if they don't make the grade for us.

Thing is when they used to play at home on a Friday night, loads of blues (including me) occasionally popped along if we fancied it. They were many City fans' second team.

I could not believe the way they were with us when we were playing in the same division (and subsequently). How short sighted that was biting the hand that fed them.

Fuck them.

Very sad to see, basically they are fucked as a club. I hope they can stay up allthough dropping into non-league might be good for them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.