what on earth is going on? I despair !

This is dreadful - I'd urge people NOT to read it unless they have a strong resolve - all I can say I am watching this on the TV and hearing yet again another kid failed by all the agencies and how we need to have a full review and learn lessons - they always say that and we never do. R.I.P. Arthur you never stood a chance poor thing.

Had me crying my eyes out last week that story, I fucking hate the social services so many examples of gross negligence including my own experiences.

Hope they both get shit loads of kettles poured on them and their lives made hell till they end themselves.

Had me crying my eyes out last week that story, I fucking hate the social services so many examples of gross negligence including my own experiences.

Hope they both get shit loads of kettles poured on them and their lives made hell till they end themselves.

I am anti-death penalty but every so often there is a case where I'd frankly throw the perpetrators to a baying mob for them to be ripped to bits. The only good thing here is they are spending the rest of their days wondering if today is the day they get murdered in prison

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.