What personality type are you? (Test)

Architect
An Architect (INTJ) is a person with the Introverted, Intuitive, Thinking, and Judging personality traits. These thoughtful tacticians love perfecting the details of life, applying creativity and rationality to everything they do. Their inner world is often a private, complex one

It can be lonely at the top. As one of the rarest personality types – and one of the most capable – Architects (INTJs) know this all too well. Rational and quick-witted, Architects may struggle to find people who can keep up with their nonstop analysis of everything around them.

the test is like a cut down Myers Briggs. I got the same result with it the last couple of times I did it at work INTJ.

Would say its a pretty accurate portrayal

only thing on these sorts of tests when it asks if you are loud (or words to that effect) at a party.

with strangers .. NO!!! Quiet, shy and would rather be else where

with my pals... YES!! Very . Will probably end up on a table dancing.

so what do i answer??

Adventurer:

36% extroverted 64% introverted
42% intuitive 58% observant
32% thinking 68% feeling
33% judging 67% prospecting
17% assertive 83% turbulent

Wonder what adverts Zuckerberg will give me on the basis of this? I reckon woodland therapy sessions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.