What price sucess

christened at st marks

Reading this forum, I get the impression half of the City fans want to remain a medium family club,no coment either way,but i feel they are about to be dissapointed,most of this squad will not be there soon.

christen at St Marks said:
Reading this forum, I get the impression half of the City fans want to remain a medium family club,no coment either way,but i feel they are about to be dissapointed,most of this squad will not be there soon.
ok, thanks for that

most of this squad will not be there soon
308337InvisibleManInSuitAndTiePosters.jpg

vonksconk said:
ok, thanks for that

Does that mean finally D Mills will be leaving, I'm gutted!

if we want success the last thing we should do is start another season with another new team. the last two seasons have undisputably bought a much higher quality of player to city, but as the table shows, relatively little improvement has been made. Allowing the current squad another year with maybe one or two quality additions would be a much more successful policy I believe.

Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
vonksconk said:
ok, thanks for that

Does that mean finally D Mills will be leaving, I'm gutted!

No, he is one of the lucky ones i reckon. 5yr contract extension and salary to match Bellamy!!!

I understand that our owners expect us to be challenging the top four next season.
This being the case there is no doubt going to be a major upheaval in the summer with numerous players coming inand surplus going out. They want at least two quality players for each position. Obviously our family club is no longer going to be such. Its going to be a mega business. The question is, Do we want success at any price?
I've supported the club for 40 odd years. Part of me wants it to be a family run club and the other part wants success. In this day and age you cant have success without big money!
I think I'll settle for success!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.