What punishment should Liverpool get from UEFA

They have rewarded them for their efforts against the menace that is Manchester City by drawing them against the weakest(on paper) team in the semi's. Come on Roma please beat these bastards.
Seemingly Roma were advertising tickets v the Scouse before the draw was made today.

Hope they give them a scouse welcome, that’ll certainly get attention to get them thrown out!

Anyone thinking roma is an easy draw for them is deluded just knocked barca out beat and drew with Chelsea this season too. Liverpool will get a serious dicking in Rome on and off the pitch.

Anyone thinking roma is an easy draw for them is deluded just knocked barca out beat and drew with Chelsea this season too. Liverpool will get a serious dicking in Rome on and off the pitch.
I hope the Italian police have absolutely zero fcuks to give and hammer any of them that step out of line.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

they will be given a huge brush & directed to UEFAs carpet, let’s face it even our own thread describing it has disappeared.

they will be given a huge brush & directed to UEFAs carpet, let’s face it even our own thread describing it has disappeared.

Yes, what has happened to that thread? Surely it hasn't been deleted already?

Nothing would give me more pleasure than Roma doing a number on them at Klanfield. As for the punishment I hope they get to see the video footage we've seen and throw the book at them. A game at Klanfield behind closed doors would be a nice reminder fans will have to behave.

Roma are the best team to play Liverpool. They defend deep and hit at pace often in the air. They have no issues with lumping it long either as Chelsea found out. Dzeko will have a field day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.