What punishment should Liverpool get from UEFA

Have to play 15 European fixtures Home and away without fans. 100k fine and they pay for that bus !

The fact that it was premeditated is to me worse than than the actual deed.

It has been seen to succeed and only a removal of their ill gotten gains can deter them from repeating it.

None.

The lad who cracked the window should get done for criminal damage and the lads who injured the Police Officers should get done for ABH.

Other than that I don’t think anything they did was wrong or bad.
Eh? Have you watched the footage from the driver’s perspective?

Nothing shall happen but I’d hope psychologically the CL organisers wouldn’t want them to progress for a repeat performance to their darling clubs and the ref gives them nothing during the game except a red card or two.

Either a season long ban from all uefa competitions or a 2year behind closed doors punishment.

In reality they will get nothing and in a few months the whole incident will be completely forgotten about or at worse “the work of malicious fans of other clubs” or “due to a badly designed coach that wasn’t fit for purpose”

Those excuses have worked for them before.

Scum. Worse, much worse, than united fans.

None.

The lad who cracked the window should get done for criminal damage and the lads who injured the Police Officers should get done for ABH.

Other than that I don’t think anything they did was wrong or bad.

You must be taking the piss. Are you really purporting that other that the two isolated incidents that you cite, everything else was normal behaviour?

None.

But City should organise a greeting of our own on the club website like Liverpool did and Greater Manchester Police should let us know what route their coach is taking and fans can decide themselves whether they want to make it an even contest. Out of interest, does anyone on here know what route the Liverpool coach takes into the ground?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.