What punishment should Liverpool get from UEFA

next game closed doors or played at villa park, 150k fine.

any repeat performances will see them 3 games behind closed doors. Hard to say throw them out the comp or I might be tempted to wear a red scarf and abuse the next away bus at anfield ! Second thoughts I aint as low as that !

problem is uefa have done a lovely side step and wont do anything until next season when it blows over, so will probably be a 50k fine which is well worth it for the scousers, job done.

separately the policing and security should be looked into by FA.

Who cares, what they did to the coach was fuck all compared to the bad old days in the 70's when all coaches, cars , pedestrians etc etc were fair game ... This obviously coming from someone who wasn't on it but, generally speaking.. I don't want them sanctioned, I want Dzeko to piss all over the bin dipping ****s and knock em out of the competition, that will do me....!

What they should do is the official Roma coach full to the brim with their nutcase ultras, drive slowly past, the first missile hits the coach then them all steam out punching every one of the Coach smashing Scouse shithouses, whilst playing lady Madonna ( see how they runnnnn )

the Roma game is going to be a media nightmare for liverpool and there scum fans. everybody is watching there every move and i can see the Roma Ultras having it large in both ties. we could have trouble on our hands because UEFA did not deal with the trouble vs man city and the coach its should have been sorted straight after the game and what more did uefa need to see its was the liverpool fans and the club at fault

very big fine and games behind closed doors and no away fans in the next round would have been the right outcome but uefa again just let the others do what they want

Who cares, what they did to the coach was fuck all compared to the bad old days in the 70's when all coaches, cars , pedestrians etc etc were fair game ... This obviously coming from someone who wasn't on it but, generally speaking.. I don't want them sanctioned, I want Dzeko to piss all over the bin dipping ****s and knock em out of the competition, that will do me....!

What absolute logic this is, it's ok what they done because in the 70s it was acceptable hahaha. Fuck me

Our team went through a riot which, in any other country, would have been dispersed by riot police, baton charges and tear gas but which was accepted as "what has to be expected when you play Liverpool". An hour later the team had to play a top level football match, the first leg of a two legged tie. The tie was decided in the first half hour of that first match but it must not be argued that the attack on the coach had any bearing at all on the result. Anyone who believes that wants their bumps examining. The only sanction is to expel Liverpool from the tournament, at least for this season and preferably until that club can control its support rather than encouraging its barbarian ways. Yet again UEFA has failed football.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.