What punishment should Liverpool get from UEFA

Liverfool represent everything that is UEFA, bent, dirty and fooking living in the past. They will get a shitty little fine and told off, worst case is not allowing the 'welcome party' which I doubt will happen.

What also pissed me off was how we just walked (drove) straight into it. We knew this was going to happen, why the fuck didnt we just do something else and avoid it. Get their a few hours earlier, helicopter onto hte pitch. Anything other than this.

My thoughts as well. Just get there early and relax in the players lounge or somewhere. Of course we shouldn't have to do that but you're either sitting in s hotel or inside the ground. Get onto the pitch for a warm up. I bet there is some daft rule says we can't.

Yes well that was redressed at the beginning of post 149.
A mere slip of my quill and it will never happen again.
I shall whole heartily learn from my misgivings and know that my club will too.
That is all except to say viscosity is seldom slippery but more dense thick and gooey :

Don’t take it to heart Bob, even William Shakespeare got it wrong occasionally. And he didn’t have predictive text to put up with ;)

I'm surprised UEFA aren't rushing in new significant penalties in time for Tuesday's nights game ready in case our lot do similar! Slapped wrists for the Scousers, banned from the competition for us! Sick of the BS from Prem/FA/UEFA etc at the moment.

Interesting.

Chelsea put in official complaint to UEFA about the treatment of their fans in Barcelona.

Statement on incidents in Barcelona
NEWSFRI 13 APR 2018

Chelsea Football Club has today submitted a formal complaint to UEFA in relation to several serious incidents involving our supporters prior to and following our Champions League game at Barcelona in March.

Following the match, we issued a plea for information to those fans who may have been involved in these incidents. This resulted in an unprecedented response, with a large number of individuals coming forward to complain in relation to poor organisation, lack of crowd control, brutality on the part of stewards and police and exposure to generally unsafe conditions. Chelsea FC takes the safety of our fans, both at home and away, extremely seriously, and this not what we expect when attending events organised by UEFA or its member clubs.

We thank those supporters who shared their experiences to help form our report and will now await a response from UEFA.

I wonder if City will submit something similar,regarding the coach attack?

They have rewarded them for their efforts against the menace that is Manchester City by drawing them against the weakest(on paper) team in the semi's. Come on Roma please beat these bastards.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.