What puts you off a man?

bluemoonchick

In the interests of balance its only fair that us ladies list our dislikes of the opposite sex, as the men have done on their thread. So to get you started here are mine;

Men who think women belong in the kitchen - most chefs are men so why do chicks have to do all the cooking?
Men who think anal sex is a good thing - let see how they feel when we return the favour using our toys ;-)
Men who don't like football - weirdos
Hairy backs
Beer bellys
Clingyness
Possiveness
Jealousy
Dicks that smell of pedigree chum - a shower and clean underwear would eliminate this if they werent such lazy bastards ;-)

Edit - tash/beard - it just feels wrong.....

I could go on but i don't wanna seem a woman lol ;-)

Beards.
Never trust a man with a beard and when you snog a man with a beard it always makes your chin dead itchy.

Well that's what a girl told me

NQT said:
Beards.
Never trust a man with a beard and when you snog a man with a beard it always makes your chin dead itchy.

haha the girl told me trick. Never knew you copped off with shipman you little fox.

1.hairy backs, i can not go near one!! no matter what he looks like, clippers out!
2.men who fart in bed and hold your head under the covers, dutch oven i think they call it.
3.men who think any girl over a size 10 is fat.
4.smelly, you know whats
5.men who wink
6.beer bellys
7.pissed up men who try it on and think they are really cool.
8.slimy business men who lounge around hotel bars ready to pounce on anything in a skirt. ( i soon tell them to check on their wives) !!

clairepartyring said:
1.hairy backs, i can not go near one!! no matter what he looks like, clippers out!
2.men who fart in bed and hold your head under the covers, dutch oven i think they call it.
3.men who think any girl over a size 10 is fat.
4.smelly, you know whats
5.men who wink
6.beer bellys
7.pissed up men who try it on and think they are really cool.
8.slimy business men who lounge around hotel bars ready to pounce on anything in a skirt. ( i soon tell them to check on their wives) !!

I think im going to cursed with the hairy back. Most people who go bald have hairy bodies :|
And i have a mad wink twitch the futures dim for me.

bluemoonchick said:
In the interests of balance its only fair that us ladies list our dislikes of the opposite sex, as the men have done on their thread. So to get you started here are mine;

Men who think women belong in the kitchen - most chefs are men so why do chicks have to do all the cooking?
Men who think anal sex is a good thing - let see how they feel when we return the favour using our toys ;-)
Men who don't like football - weirdos
Hairy backs
Beer bellys
Clingyness
Possiveness
Jealousy
Dicks that smell of pedigree chum - a shower and clean underwear would eliminate this if they werent such lazy bastards ;-)

I could go on but i don't wanna seem a woman lol ;-)
Just out of curiosity, how many dicks a week do you smell?

scottyboi said:
NQT said:
Beards.

haha the girl told me trick. Never knew you copped off with shipman you little fox.

deniro.jpg

Mmmmm, dish of the day.

He's seen my bedroom ceiling I'll have you know and we've spent a couple of nights in the same hotel room.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.