What really grinds your gears on this forum?

Bojinov The Bull

Everybody seems a little worked up at the moment and are being very snappy with each other so this is your opportunity to get it off your chest and say what annoys you!

For me it would be the endless 'ITK' posts in 2nd place and the supposedly 'funny' posts that are spoofs of ITK posts that usually start "my mums brother step daughters cousins brother.." in 1st place. We've all seen it a million times before, it really wasn't funny then and it certainly isn't funny now! At least the ITK posts are mildly entertaining!

Finally it has to be the Cook haters, whatever happens its "COULD SHOULD GO, HE'S TERRIBLE" where as realistically he's done a lot of good for our club and he is a top guy who genuinely is passinate about the club! Garry I for one salute you!

Over to you guys!!!!

we win a game, were barcelona, the manager is class, the players are amazing, top 4 here we come.

week later we lose a game, manager is shit, mancini out, players are shit, we won't get top 4.

People who create threads about what grinds your gears, (only yoking).

No, for me its the ones who don't give a fuck about England this summer, solely because it contains united players and JT. That reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally grinds my gears, infact it positively blunts my gears into none existence.

for me its the cooke lovers and the cooke haters.
fair enough if you really know him and can express an informed opinion, if not, STFU

*applies to persons other than just cooke.

The constant slagging off! Players, The Club, The Managment, The Owners etc etc

Pigeonho said:
People who create threads about what grinds your gears, (only yoking).

No, for me its the ones who don't give a fuck about England this summer, solely because it contains united players and JT. That reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally grinds my gears, infact it positively blunts my gears into none existence.

ha i knew somebody would say that (about the people who create threads...)

For me it's the amount of unbelievably arrogant dopes on here. They never give an ITK a chance and never agree with other peoples opinions but their own.

Pheeew.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.