What should our players sing ?

cityontheup

i remember watching an interview with a scum player just after the fergie time 4-3 game and you could hear the united players in the dressing room singing "That's why we're the champions" obviously rubbing our guys noises in it...so with fingers firmly crossed if we go through tomoz what should our guys sing to piss the scum players off ?

Nothing because they are grown up professional players and don't have to lower themselves to the level of the scum.

cityontheup said:
i remember watching an interview with a scum player just after the fergie time 4-3 game and you could hear the united players in the dressing room singing "That's why we're the champions" obviously rubbing our guys noises in it...so with fingers firmly crossed if we go through tomoz what should our guys sing to piss the scum players off ?

It's wrong for professional players to sing about beating someone. If we win the final they can sing something. Personally think it's just disrespectful to sing before you've even won the competition.

Why not sing about 'em, if I was playing for City and I'd just beat the rags, in any game, I'd be jumping in with the fans singing Blue Moon, going absolutely mental, I'd rub it in as much as I possibly could

U N I T E D
that spells fucking debt to me
with a nick nack paddy whag throw a rag a bone
ocean finance on the phone

:)

they should keep there dignity, say nothing do nothing but walk with there heads held high, and a great big smile on there faces, very profesional, and obvious that there chuffed, as soon as they see a rag, they should say, with a touch of irony, oh well great teams are like cream they eventully RISE to the top.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.