What team should we play in the next 3 away games?

All depends on what Pep sees as strengths and tactics in the other three teams after watching videos on them, and where Pep sees we can exploit weaknesses in their sides.

There can be many intricate things we don’t see as fans that Pep does as part of his tactics that explains why he’s picked a certain player or couple of players in certain positions.

There could be a space on the pitch because of Paris’ tactics that means we play with an inverted right back coming into midfield which means we surprisingly drop Walker for Cancelo, or we play Walker because he is excellent at defending Mbappe. There could be an over used forward run by the right back at Chelsea that means it would suit Foden to be on the left and leave Grealish on the bench. There could be a reason to play a False 9 against Paris but then have Torres playing as a striker in the other two games… who knows?

I probably don’t watch anywhere near enough of the three teams we’re about to face to tell you what our line-ups should be.

As long as his deductions are better than the last 3 times we played Chelsea:-)

Dont know where we are at with injuries but here goes:
Ederson
Walker laporte Diaz Cancelo
Mahrez Rodri De Bruyne Foden Grealish
Torres

Edderson
Walker
Dias
Stones or laporte if fit if not Ake
Zivchenko
Rodri
Kev
Berny
Jesus/foden
Torres
Grealish

For all 3 games, no overthinking, no tinkering and fucking moaning about tiredness

Who's available?

We badly need Stones, Lapote and Rodri.

KDB needs to be sorted once and for all in terms of fitness, he does not look in a good place physically
When KDB came on like you he looked off the pace and only looked interested when we went on the attack.
If Kevin isn't 100% leave him out we will need him down the track, as they say.
However Foden did look like rampant rabbit battery ;-)

Ederson; Walker Dias Laporte Cancelo; Rodri Gundo Bernardo; Foden Torres Mahrez for Chelsea.
Ederson; Walker Dias Stones Zinc; Rodri Grealish Bernardo; Foden KDB Mahrez for PSG.

I absolutely love your optimism and enthusiasm, but I'm going to fetch your nurse now
stupid comment. Yes we had a bad outing on Saturday, but none of these teams is ostensibly better than us and we beat all 3 away last year with much the same side (+Grealish). A mix of results is most likely, but winning all 3 is noth beyond the realms of possibility

If laporte stones and zinchenko are out it's a tricky one tbh. Lakaku running at us and set pieces will be a danger.

Completely agree, you can still get absolutely fucked in the draw by coming top of your group so prioritise the league games
I’d still rather win the group to play to the second last 16 leg at home, but bearing in mind the game week 1 results I think we could still do that if we lost in Paris. So on balance I’d go strongest for Chelsea- I win there should be the priority, then pick things up after that.
Having said that, I’d also be happy if he does it the other way around as long as the results pan out.
If we won any 2 of the 3 I’d take that, tbh.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.