What team should we play in the next 3 away games?

PSG
Ederson
Walker
Stones
Aké
Zinchenko
Fernandinho
Gundogan
Foden
Sterling
Mahrez
Torres

Liverpool
Ederson
Walker
Dias
Laporte
Cancelo
Rodri
De Bruyne
Bernardo
Grealish
Foden
Jesus

PSG
Ederson
Walker
Stones
Aké
Zinchenko
Fernandinho
Gundogan
Foden
Sterling
Mahrez
Torres

Liverpool
Ederson
Walker
Dias
Laporte
Cancelo
Rodri
De Bruyne
Bernardo
Grealish
Foden
Jesus
The only change I’d make to your lineups is to rest Kyle against PSG but I’m not sure who to put in his place. Having to deal with the pace of Neymar / Mbappe 3 days after dealing with Werner might not leave him in the right condition to deal with the pace of Mane next weekend

PSG
..................Ederson................
Walker Diaz Stones Zinchenko
...........Bernardo Rodri............
Mahrez ..Gundogan .. Sterling
.................. Torres...................
(Subs includes a few kids)

Liverpool
..................Ederson................
Walker Diaz Laporte Cancelo
...........Bernardo Rodri............
Foden ....... KDB .... Grealish
.................. Jesus ...................

I'd try to keep the 2 midfielders if they are fit enough. Plus you need Walker and Diaz for protection.

The only change I’d make to your lineups is to rest Kyle against PSG but I’m not sure who to put in his place. Having to deal with the pace of Neymar / Mbappe 3 days after dealing with Werner might not leave him in the right condition to deal with the pace of Mane next weekend
I agree but like you say, there aren't any alternatives. It's either Walker or Cancelo and I think I'm right in saying the latter has played every minute this season.

I don't think there is any chance City putting the out same team for three high profile matches in eight days.

Nor is there any chance of a reserve/EDS team for PSG.

I suspect that Mahrez, Sterling and, maybe Fernandinho and Stones will play on Tuesday. KDB and Bernado may be in need of a rest.

I don't think there is any chance City putting the out same team for three high profile matches in eight days.

Nor is there any chance of a reserve/EDS team for PSG.

I suspect that Mahrez, Sterling and, maybe Fernandinho and Stones will play on Tuesday. KDB and Bernado may be in need of a rest.

And at least two more changes tonight, Torres, and another,don't rule out a debut for a youngster.
Back to Chelsea line up for Sunday.

We should play our new Free agent striker Karry Hane, not available when Spurs play for religious reasons I believe
200px-Harry_Kane.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.