What the Balamory is going on in Block 307?

Great way of expanding the fan base

I doubt it. Most of them seem to be around mid teens. Probably the last school year.

99% of people have picked their team for life before that age. I doubt 10 hours on a coach, split up by half watching City bum some relegation fodder, is going to change many minds.

Reactions: jrb
I doubt it. Most of them seem to be around mid teens. Probably the last school year.

99% of people have picked their team for life before that age. I doubt 10 hours on a coach, split up by half watching City bum some relegation fodder, is going to change many minds.
Even at that age many would be going to there first English football match.
Lots of kids have parents who aren’t interested in football (as utterly bizarre as that sounds) and the kids may be causal supporters of multiple teams. Now that City are the best team in the land and all the world, many more kids will choose City as their football club and some of those will become Cityzen members/ season card holders

Great thing to do, just hope the club are still facilitating trips for Manchester school kids as well. It's a lot easier to keep coming back if you live in Clayton than it is if you live in Kilmarnock - and there's lots of kids from areas within ten miles of the ground who would never get to go to a PL game at today's prices.

Great thing to do, just hope the club are still facilitating trips for Manchester school kids as well. It's a lot easier to keep coming back if you live in Clayton than it is if you live in Kilmarnock - and there's lots of kids from areas within ten miles of the ground who would never get to go to a PL game at today's prices.
Agree wholeheartedly

Saw a massive school party walk past me as I was taking pictures of the North stand redevelopment. Well over 50 kids, some holding what looked like paper print out tickets.

They were being shown where their hospitality seats will be in a couple years time ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.