What the ''Experts'' Predicted for 2011/2012

It would be great to hear back the Monday night football show they did on five live they did after we lost the charity shield.Steve Claridge was on there slating us,saying how we'd never win the league over United.ha ha,what an arsehole he looks now!Love to hear it again

In all fairness I never predicted us to win it this season....

Although I'm not paid a mint to be a pundit...

Chris in London said:
Ric said:
Only three of the thirty BBC pundits/journalists polled at the beginning of the season had City to win it, and one of those was Ian Cheeseman. The other two, for anyone who's interested, were Dan Walker and Dan Roan, who is now persona non grata at City after his Vieira interview:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/14388154" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/14388154</a>

Lol, forgotten he did that hatchet job.

I think it was sometime around the end of October that we became bookies favourites to win the title. Something must have happened around then to make us favourites, but I just can't remember what it was..

Our granddaughter was born the day after they found some poor sick swan in Salford!

A lot of the pundits and tv/radio presenters seemed to forget that no one fancied us at the start of the season. After we demolished Spurs and the rags everyone started to cream themselves and by the end of the season they acted as though they'd been saying we were the favourites from day 1 and that simply wasn't the case.

stony said:
A lot of the pundits and tv/radio presenters seemed to forget that no one fancied us at the start of the season. After we demolished Spurs and the rags everyone started to cream themselves and by the end of the season they acted as though they'd been saying we were the favourites from day 1 and that simply wasn't the case.

Well, they wouldn't want to look like ignorant idiots, who know nothing about football, would they?

Can't slate anyone who had a Manchester 1,2 regardless of which order they suggested.

Professional pundits should be made to do a full league. All well and good saying who the big four are, no one would have had Newcastle for a top six finish though. Likewise no one would have had villa to be so shit.

Mostly it's ignorance. They didn't see the power we finished the season before with - anyone who watched us knew we were going to be likely to win the league. Most of them only watched our 0-0 at Arsenal and formed their great opinions on that.

Muppets

This shows before the season started that we weren't fancied by hardly anyone to win the league this season,so to win it and playing the football we did is all credit to Mancini and the players.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.