What the ''Experts'' Predicted for 2011/2012

Nice thread. TBH I could spend every day until the start of the season happily doing an "I told you so" and bumping old threads where rags (and some blues) wrote us off or bigged up other teams, but I know that pisses the mods off so this will do.

Wonder what the predictions for next season are...........

I am getting a wonderful vibe here of a predict the predictors type thread, so that in a year we can all see who on here predicted that a pundit predicted the correct result. :-))

Jeff Sterling will predict that the Champions of England will be......................................ManU

bluedan said:
Just goes to show these Pundits no very little.

Charlie Nicholas:
Champions: Man Utd
Second: Chelsea
Third: Man City
Fourth: Arsenal
Fifth: Tottenham
Bottom three: QPR, Swansea, Wigan
Top scorer: Javier Hernandez
Best buy: David de Gea
Worst buy: Sergio Aguero isn't value for money
First manager to go: Neil Warnock

I'm looking forward to... the fact we have a genuine top six. We always judge the Premier League on the points total, but it's getting lower for the champions because the teams around them are getting stronger. Liverpool have got better this summer and I'm sure Spurs and Arsenal will do so before the window closes. It's such a good competition between the top six and I'm so excited about that.

He was spot on about Henandez he was no one season wonder, I can't believe we wasted all that money on Aguero.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.